Shipping & Returns
When will my order ship? In stock Rituals pieces currently ship in 1-3 business days.
- "Custom made for you" items: Most of our custom pieces are estimated to require 8-10 weeks for production. All pieces have their production time listed, so be sure to check the product page description!
- Orders that contain both in stock and custom made items: We will partial ship your items that are ready sooner.
How will my order ship? Within Hong Kong/Singapore/Malaysia/Taiwan we ship via SF Express.
Average shipping times:
- SF Express : 2-4 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
International orders ship via FedEx International (see further details below on international orders).
Average shipping times:
- FedEx International: 2-6 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Is a signature required? Yes, all jewellery orders are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
What if my order is lost during transit? If your order gets lost during transit please reach out to our Team by emailing email@example.com right away. We'll work with the shipping company to locate your package and replace the item if necessary. Rituals is not liable for missing packages when tracking dictates it has been delivered.
What if my order is delayed during shipping? Packages sometimes get delayed due to unforeseen weather or technical issues within the shipping company. Once a package leaves our facility we are unable to alter the shipping speed or overcome delays due to weather or technical issues.
What if I miss a delivery attempt? Rituals is not responsible for the delayed delivery of packages due to the customer not being available for signature upon arrival. If your package is sent back to Rituals for any reason, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order.
The following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- Prices and shipping fees do not include import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Rituals is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- Rituals is not responsible for delayed delivery of packages due to customs issues when shipping internationally.
- All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.
If sales tax is required, it will be calculated at checkout.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
If there is a manufacturing defect upon receipt of your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days days of delivery for a replacement. Your item must be unused and in its original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any replacement requests if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused. If applicable, a refund may be approved by Rituals due to a manufacturing defect.
Damaged your Rituals piece? No problem, we are happy to repair your piece for an additional charge plus shipping & handling. Please email email@example.com for more information.